Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogging...the start of something new!

I have decided to start blogging...much easier than writing in a diary and much faster! It is May already and I have been looking for new jobs since January. I started feeling sad then it turned to denial then anger and now I am starting to come to terms with losing my job. I am hoping that the summer will bring relaxation and time with my husband Ross. Completing my masters was quite the accomplishment and I am struggling to find ways to use my time...so blogging it is! My friend and I decided to go on a trip to Mexico this summer to celebrate finishing our program...I can't wait to sit in the sun and sip on cocktails for 5 days! I need some "me" time and there is nothing like laying next to a pool or on the beach and enjoying the sun! However, the summer will bring some challenges...new house? new job? moving? I guess this is the time that everything happens all at once for us and everything happens for a reason right? I am still looking for teaching jobs but I am starting to consider nanny jobs for the time being. I think this will give me some good practice also before we decide to have our own kiddies running around. I am also looking forward to trying many new recipes this summer considering I will have some more free time. I plan to make a few visits to Michigan to see my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and niece and nephew. They are getting so big and are at such a fun age now...I love talking to them on the phone and love even more playing with them and I miss them dearly. I am getting ready to go and do some shopping for my trip...I look forward to my next post...and thanks for reading...whoever you are :)
Signing off,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment