Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bad job or ex-boyfriend?

Hello again...been a little while since the last post. I am feeling down in the dumps after this past week at school. Had my last regular week at my school and it was tough saying goodbye to my students. I have three days left with them and I really feel like I am going through a loss. I held out hope for being asked back at my school for a part time position but was fooled again and the position was given to the other teacher...I think it is the wrong choice...but it is what it is right? I have been trying to come up with a good analogy for my current job situation and I have equated it to a bad ex-boyfriend. This place is stringing me along and keeping me in high hopes and then they disappoint me again. It is hard to not take it personally but I can't help but think it is somehow my fault...
I am also still in a struggle to figure out where we will be living coming this fall. No job=no decent place to live and this is really starting to set in. I have been searching for a new job every single day and feel burnt out on it. I am sick of feeling this way and want so badly for things to turn around. I also try to remember that it could be worse...but in reality it does just keep getting worse and worse. I want to continue on with my life plan and it doesn't seem to be working in my favor...guess God has other plans for me at the moment...just don't know what they are. A student of mine told me the other day to audition for American Idol...maybe I should! I will finish up with saying that I will keep my chin up (as best as I can) and hope that things take a turn for the better...for me and for other people struggling. Just keep swimming....just keep swimming...
Signing off,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment