Friday, June 11, 2010

Always keep the faith!


Hello Readers,


Things seem to be taking a turn for the better...got some good news about a job possibility and I am very excited about it. This job would be wonderful and I would be so happy to get it! Ross and I need some happy news in our lives right now...something to pull us out of the darkness! Tomorrow is the graduation party for myself, my little sister and my cousin. I can't wait to see my family and some friends and just spend a great night with everyone. The weather may be an issue but sometimes those make for the best times...unplanned things tend to happen :) I thought this past week was going to be more difficult than it really was because I had to say goodbye to my students and coworkers that I have been with for 4 years. My students were wonderful and gave me very thoughtful gifts and cards and so did my coworkers. I didn't feel like I was saying goodbye...just see ya later. I can't wait to go back and visit when school starts up again in the fall...I already miss them so much. I was asked by a friend at work to help plan and coordinate her daughter's wedding...I was surprised at how excited I got...maybe this is the start of something new for me to do! I love weddings and I can't wait to meet with her to talk about what she wants me to help with and do for that day. I know I will be overseeing the catering but not sure what else I will be responsible for. Ross may end up playing piano or maybe be a part of a quartet for that day as well. I am really looking forward to trying so many new recipes this summer...I will be trying a new pasta dish this week and a potato salad recipe that I am sure will be amazing because it is a Paula Deen recipe...and her recipes are delish! I will take pictures of those when I make them...I have added a picture of one of the gifts from my students (a lovely frame from some of my School Age Child gals). That is all for today! Thanks for reading.

Signing off,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment