Monday, July 12, 2010

And the hits just keep comin!







Hello People Reading This,
I have not posted for a long time...sorry...even though I have no followers...I apologize to myself for not venting every once in a while. This past month has been another whirl-wind of ups and downs...expectataions...let-downs...new arrivals...old friends...marriages...vacations etc. I have been so busy that I forgot to post! My very close friend did get married mid-June and it was a truly amazing day. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast. It was so fun to spend time with old friends and just dance the night away and really enjoy the evening. Shortly after her nuptials I went to Mexico with a very close friend and it was a rocky start to the trip complete with a nasty room, a farting man and a young couple making out/doing other things on a plane. However, after that first day of craziness we had a great time. We spent a lot of time at the pool and on the beach and I certainly had a nasty sunburn to prove it. We went swimming with the dolphins and enjoyed lovely drinks at the swim up bar. It was a relaxing 5 days and it was hard to come home! 4th of July weekend was spent with the Crane side of the family...niece/nephew and sister/brother-in-laws were all in town. I can't believe how fast they are growing! We also had our new niece born on July 4th early in the morning. Now I can say I have nieces and a nephew...the family just keeps growing and it is so fun to spoil them! Ross is still kicking...starting to think of going back to school in the next year or so. We also celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary...pic above!I am still on the hunt for a job...I think my grudge against my old school is making me not look for other career opportunities. I was so hoping to find a new teaching job but nothing is working out at the moment. I have decided that I am going to stop applying because I can't stand to do that anymore and wait for something to come to me...and then if it doesn't in the next couple months I will start looking again! I want to enjoy the rest of this summer. Ross and I are still trying to figure out if we are moving or not...that decision will have to be made in a couple short weeks. We had our family reunion this past weekend in Quincy, IL...that was such a great time. It is so crazy to see how many kids are in the family know and they are all so much fun right now at their ages. I am headed to make a creamy basil pesto pasta with shrimp...I will take a pic and post along with some other pictures from the past month. Take care readers!
Signing off,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment